Culture of Excellence
We here at PPWC are a Christian Company. We desire to build a culture of Excellence in every thing we do. That is why we are committed to our Employees in the following areas:
There are 6 things we do for our employees.
- Training: We invest in regular training and education of their job skills. Some of the areas our employees get training is basic and advanced window cleaning techniques. Giving estimates, pole and ladder work, screen repair, gutter cleaning, awning cleaning. Pressure Washing, holiday light hanging are just a few of the areas they receive training in. This will help our employees grow in their capabilities and thus earn more.
- Safety: We provide monthly safety meetings on all aspects of the window cleaning industry. We provide safety training in the following areas: Certified Aerial lift training, Ladder & Chemical Safety, Razor Blade usage, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, & Pole usage. We are committed to our employees safety.
- Regular Evaluations: We also have regular evaluations every 3 months of the employee performance. The following areas are looked at within the evaluation: being on time to work, daily appearance, professional interaction with clients, jobs performed in a timely manner, safety habits practiced, minimizing complaints from clients or fellow workers, attitude, ability to perform each task to Picture Perfect Window Cleaning Standards. Raises & Bonuses are based on evaluation.
- Good Communication: We desire to have a culture of a positive work environment filled with encouragement, and support to see you succeed as a employee of PPWC. A big part of communication is listening to understand each other is important, this adds to the success of our business.
- Pay our Employees a Fair Wage: We are committed to pay our employees what they are worth within the Window Cleaning Industry. Raises and bonus are frequent, and are based on work performance.
- Pray for Our Employees: We cover our employees in prayer each week. Safety, favor with clients, health, personal growth are some of the things we cover our employees in prayer on. Our growth is due primarily to two things, Gods favor on our company and the quality of work our employees perform.